This section talks about the contract you enter with us when you use our codechief sites. We’ve explained the meaning of the words in bold at the end of these terms.
- Hi, we’re codechief. Welcome to codechief, Codechief’s online learning service. We hope you have a blast learning from our range of tutorials, courses and more! This is our agreement that we make with you when you use the codechief sites and it applies whether you are just browsing the content on our sites, or accessing purchased content via your account.
- Thanks for taking the time to read and understand these terms because they govern your use of our sites and set out your rights and obligations
- If you can’t, or don’t want to, accept these terms, then we’re sorry but you must not use the codechief sites.
- We want you to enjoy our sites and learn from them. We give you permission to use the sites and the content in exchange for accepting our terms and complying with them. Content that is available on our sites may be either free or require that you pay for the right to access
Helping to Keep Our Free Content Free
- Access and Availability:We’ll try to make sure that you have 24/7 access and we’ll try to keep any downtime to a minimum. We may need to interrupt or suspend your access to the site or the provision of the site’s services and content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons but we’ll try to be quick.
- Changes to Terms:We can change terms at any time but we’ll do our best to post information about this on the sites. If you continue to use the sites after the terms change, you will be accepting the new or revised terms.
- Definitions:account - your account is your personal portal that is accessed with a username and password and gives you access to purchased content.